Looser's Life

Some people are born as loosers,  i mean they fail in everything , cuz the answer is simple they are born to loose!!!
My emotions are getting stronger and more negative each day. Why am I such a failure in relationships? No girl out there seems to like me. all my life,  met lots of people but I'm a miserable failure. I hate the thought of being single all my life. Why don't girls like me? I'm intelligent,sensitive,  Maybe it's because I'm short. I'm only 5'6".  I thought it would get better here but it hasn't. Some guys still bully me and beat me stealing my girl friends. It's worse when they do it in front of girls because they all start laughing. I can't fight back because the nature i had grow up. And when I try to walk away they call me a looser and all the girls are watching. I hate life.I will continue being beaten up by guys(mentally) and rejected by girls till old age. I wish I could be given a chance to be born again. I would willingly cut all my virtues in half to be a normal guy.  I don't understand what I did wrong. I just want a girlfriend. I want someone to cuddle up with and talk to and be treated like an ordinary man. I want someone to understand me. I really thought this world would make things better for me. But no it hasn't. I fully realize what it means to be lonely in the world. still I wont compromise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

US Healthcare System Expensive, Uneven and inefficient:

"We're a nation of immigrants that has never liked immigrants"