April 22nd - Happy Earth Day!



Love love love love love
I have to love air because without air I have no life
I have to love water because without water I have no life
I have to love this planet because without earth I have no ground to stand
I have to love women because she gave me life
I need love to live and need to be loved with women
Therefore, O women take my heart and keep it forever besides your heart
There is no life without you.

I want to thank Links2Love for publishing on their web site LINK


We as human beings should love and care about our planet. 2,500 years ago Siddhartha (Buddha) said "Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it".

What will we do to protect the Earth's future?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

US Healthcare System Expensive, Uneven and inefficient:

"We're a nation of immigrants that has never liked immigrants"